Bridal & Performance Coach, Relationship Expert and Professional Mentor
- Lover of all things wedding – the glitz, the love, the tears, the joining of two families … all of it.
- Bridal coach extraordinaire.
- 11 years married to my right hand man, Anuj, my soul mate and my rock, who I would be lost without.
- Queen Bee for my two gorgeous kids, Armaan 9 and Naya 5.
- Lover of dance, Netflix, friends and wine.
- Often described as the most “compassionate and no BS” person to have in your corner.
- Gifted in creating positive results in women’s lives.
- Asker of REAL questions and taker of REAL ACTION.
- Devotee of learning and personal growth.
- Walker of my talk – I will never ask someone to do what I am not willing to do myself.
You could say, I’m part bridal coach, part transformational facilitator, part “no corporate BS” teacher with a little sass thrown in.
As Toronto’s leading expert in Bridal Coaching, I have spent the last 11 years dealing with the conflict that was created during my wedding planning. I made every mistake in the book, and now I have gathered enough knowledge and experience to write my own book on what NOT to do with your relationships during wedding planning.
I started my adult life completing my MBA and joining the corporate world, working for top tier organizations such as Deloitte Consulting, Procter & Gamble, Bell and The Ivey School of Business. In parallel to learning incredible results driven skills in these fast paced, brilliant environments, I threw myself into the personal development world. I longed for answers to the deeper questions to help find more meaning and purpose in my life.
This journey led me to creating Inner Beauty Brides. I believe every woman has beauty and shadow in her. Weddings can bring out both — and I have a gift at taming the shadow and pulling out the beauty. Every woman deserves the magical wedding she dreams of, and unfortunately, relationship conflict can sabotage a woman and turn the magic into coal.
I have worked with people from all over North America helping them to create the results they desire in their lives and shedding light on the responses that are not serving them and their loved ones.
I adore working with genuine, driven, open minded women who are ready to address their challenges in a healthy, mature way (even though you may not know HOW to do that yet!).
If you’re ready to remove the conflict and overwhelm in your wedding, then I’m ready to share my secrets with you.
Please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Nina has an uncanny ability to identify the solutions to your blocks, yet it is her skilled facilitation that flips the standard approach around so that Nina works with you so that you can find your own solutions within you. While it might sound simple, it’s an extremely transformational experience and Nina’s patience and professionalism throughout is akin to a guru, more than anything else. As a member of an Action Learning group that Nina facilitates, I both witnessed and experienced first-hand her kindness and gentle approach to cultivating personal and professional growth in the people that she works with and I look forward to our sessions each month!” – Ricci
Read More Testimonials.